Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday - A Day of Battles

We are very busy as you can tell from the previous posting. Along with the "hard" work which the 20 Something's approached with vigor, consistancy and no complaining there have been those among us who have been attacked physically. Four of us have had battles with stomach problems.

Since I am not with the team today or tomorrow (Monday) I do not know the condition of the one who got sick Saturday, but I heard by phone today that he is still having problems. And then whatever it is or was grabbed me this morning before service -- but I made it through and we had a great service.

I spoke to David Hodges earlier this evening and he updated me on the manifestation of the devil through one of his wife's nieces. They spent much time praying and in worship to see her devlivered from a demon. I am sure the team memebers will never forget what they saw -- the screaming, the biting of the inside of her mouth USA. There is no connection in Jicamarca and the only reason we have been able to send one email and to add it to the blog is because I am in Lima with Pastor Agustin today and tomorrow we will travel to Chincha to check on the progress of the rebuilding of some of the churches which were damaged, even destroyed in the earthquake one year ago this month.

God bless and thank you for your prayers.

Dr. D.

No comments: