Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012

Did you ever say: “Time flies when you are having fun.”  I just did!  I have had a “fun time” though it has been very busy but that is what makes me “keep on ticking.”

Monday I had an opportunity to catch my breath from ministry and do some important office work that came with me, until 6:00 PM.  Then I was privilege to teach at a cell group which meets here in the home of my host, Luda and her nephew, Tolik and Oksana who see to my need for food, transportation, interpretation and just plain “fun.”

Tuesday was like Monday, except for preparation for sharing with the Leadership Team of Word of Life this evening.  We had a great time sharing the Word and encouraging them to stay focused on the call of God for each of their lives.  Their call to be a member of the leadership team in whatever function they serve, is as important and as anointed as that of any pastor.  The only difference is the specific responsibility we have  but we will all be judged by our faithfulness to the task to which God called us.

Enough preaching!  Now to finish my packing and be ready to depart in the morning at 8:30 for the van which will take us to Khmelnitskiy to meet the 1:50 PM train for an overnight, 20 hour ride in a sleeping compartment for four to Simferopol, accompanied by Tolik and Oksana.  Marilyn and Jason Edouard will arrive about one hour later from Kiev.  Then it is off for another 2 hour +/- to our destination - Olenivka - Cape Tarkhankout and “The Equator” Hotel.

By-The-Way: The internet service I have been using in Ukraine seems to have had a change and as of tonight I cannot get on line to our AOL email account, nor my office account.  So if you do not hear anything, just be patient – I will write and post as soon as possible.

God bless,

Dr D & Marilyn and Jason when they arrive

The Leadership Team at Word of Life:

No comments: