Sunday, June 2, 2013

UKRAINE MINISTRY BLOG 18 - LOCATION: Yenakievo - Rock of Salvation & Living Waters



MISSION ACCOMPLISH!  In the Donetsk Region – Yenakievo, Gorlovka, Karlomarksovo!

The final service here - Rock of Salvation (Pastor Edward & Liana Malyshev) and Living Waters (Pastor  - Muslim & Olga Mernick) from Gorlovka came together for a GREAT service.

The worship started with a “bang” and we were off and running and jumping (literally).  And created a problem for me.  My “Overseas Sanguine Personality” suddenly appeared and – well some of you may have been ashamed of me – if you were with me – but you are not and I had a great time of declaring the Word. 
You dare ask: “How long did I preach?”  Well it was longer than any 20 minute sophisticated popular sermon time limit anyway.  AlI know is that I was given the service about 11:40 and I gave it back to the pastor at 1:45! 

HOLD EVERYTHING!  It was not “all” preaching.  I had to do communion after preaching and then it was time to defeat the devil in the area of sickness and pain.  So we beat him up real good for about one hour.  That leaves about one hour of delivering the Word.  I did not come all this distance to give them a “little ditty – a little poem – a short prayer – a quick good-by-thank-you!”  Not for one minute.

If you had heard the almost immediate response to the prayer for healing, prayed by the body as they laid hands on one-another and witnessed the expression on their faces as the testified to the disappearance of pain – you would have jumped with me.  All I can say is: “This final service here exploded with the power of God as the Holy Spirit poured through the vessels to other members of the Body of Christ.

Suffice it to say: “We had Church!” “WE HAD CHURCH!”

Now sitting here exhausted – but “satisfied” – attempting to relay it all to you – well it is difficult!

Tomorrow we (Oksana and I) go by car to Donetsk – about 70+/- kilometers – and board the train for Khmelnitksky to complete the second phase of my ministry to Dawn of Life.  We get on the train at 1:39 PM and arrive at our destination at 9:00 AM the next morning.

So until you hear from me at that destination, God bless and thanks for your prayers.

Dr D

No comments: