Saturday, November 14, 2009

I AM IN KIEV, UKRAINE!

Saturday 10:30 PM Ukraine - 3:30 PM Florida:

The best way to explain why I am here is to copy an email and let you read it. It will self-explanatory and set the stage for the rest of m communications from Kiev:

Dear David and Marilyn,

Thank you so much for your concern about Inna. She sees you as her spiritual Father, David.

The health condition is critical. It's the main item of everything I think about or do. Inna has been staying in bed for a last two months and disable to take care of herself without help for three weeks. She suffers pains (not taking strong drugs) and lack of breath (this is the most terrible). Before taking injections she was even sleepless. It was absolutely exhaustive. I have to stay with her all the time. We are very tired of that fight but do not give up. We expect the miracle. keep us in your prayers please, the time is short.

May God be with you always. With love,

Vadim


On Tuesday morning of this week during “Praying With The Pastors” – live on the internet Pastor Ryan read the email I had as prayer began and forwarded to him. At the exact moment that he began to read I had completed about 3-4 words on my iPhone in response to Vadim’s email. After reading the email he stated that even though he had not talked to me, he believed it was necessary for me to fly to Ukraine and minister to Vadim and Inna and their boys.

So here I am! Thanks to people who are committed to reaching the World for Christ! Thanks faithful supporters of Life Church who answered the call for finances to send me immediately.

My flight over was the easiest I have ever had. I accomplished a lot of Covenant Life University work, read a book on leadership and began preparation for making a leadership course from it’s teachings. And then slept almost all the seven plus hours from Detroit to Amsterdam and about half of the way from Amsterdam to Kiev.

Upon clearing immigration and customs I was met and taken to the home of Vadim and Inna Uruymagov residence where I wept both with joy for seeing Inna and with heaviness of heart in the natural for seeing her so weak. But there arose a joy from deep down inside as we began to immediately pray and join our faith with hers and her husband, as well as their two boys.

It was evident that they had not lost any ground of faith and trusting in God though the walk has been heavy, hard and lonesome. I head how God was speaking to both. How over 10 people in the last month or two have had visions/dreams about Inna and her victory over breast cancer and the impact of the miracle.

After about one and one-half hours I found my way to my residence here for the next two weeks. Sasha and Lena Prudkiy have opened their hearts and lovely apartment and given me a “prophet’s quarters” while I am here and ministering to Inna and Vadim.

Please join me in prayer because I believe it is “turn-around-time-for-Inna”! It is a spiritual battle with the spirit of cancer. In fact several say that their dream included seeing demons attacking Inna. I am convinced, on my last visit in the spring I heard God speak to me that it is a “spirit” which has fastened itself to her physical body to stop her from “feeding” the people of God from her “breast of spiritual nourishment.”
So please join me in this battle against the devil and his attack on a “daughter of the Lord.” Spread the word – request prayer – the battle is the Lords!

God bless and thanks,

Dr D

No comments: