Monday, November 16, 2009

“With:” The Power of Presence

Monday, November 16

The word “with” sums up much ministry that can and should take place from all of us!

You thought I’d be writing about the day’s activities, didn’t you? Well I just did! That is what I am doing! Being “with” and watching the power of “presence” impact lives. Not only that of Vadim and Inna, but also that of their boys as well as other Ukrainian believers who have found it interesting that a Church would send someone all that distance just to be “with” a pastor and his wife. It has spoken loudly!

O, I am praying!

I also have discovered that this is not a physical battle! It is a spiritual battle! She does not have a “disease,” she is the victim of an attack! Satan is trying to put out a “fire” raging within her!

Proof? The many, many who have had dreams and visions and have reported those to Vadim and Inna. In fact, just this morning a friend from Germany called to say that she had a dream last night. In it she saw Inna in Germany, thin, weak, but recovering because the battle had been won!

What more can I say?

When I am there I do not sense death, but only a spiritual struggle. The is a sweet presence of God when in the room and praying.

Though you are aware that both Vadim and Inna are weary you hear no words of death but only words of “life” flowing regardless of the moment.

I witness others stopping to drop of even meager sacks of food - not much but enough to help. I hear them and I know again – the victory is forthcoming.

Thanks for your prayers,

Dr D

No comments: