Wednesday, May 1, 2013

UKRAINE MINISTRY LOCATION NUMBER 3: Chernivtsi

The assignment is completed here in Chernivtsi for this year.  In one hour we move to Khmelnitskiy.  (Try saying that and get it correct!)

Monday Marilyn met with the ladies and I am not sure what all she told them, but when I walked into their meeting room after I finished with the men they were full of words of appreciation and told me I should have been there.  Why?  I am not sure!  (You all know how “perfect” of a specimen of a man I am – Correct?  Please do not say that again.  You may hurt my feelings!)

Anyway she “wowed” the with her practical wisdom and insight (which I taught her - lol) – I mean which she derived after living with me for 49 years.  Anyway, she did another awesome job and when she is with me I am appreciated more – all because of her.

Last night we were in a cell group meeting here at the home where we stay.  It is a “custom” for me to spend the last night at this cell group.  Please keep the owner of the apartment in your prayers.  She has a crippling disease (has had it for years) and since January has not been able to walk.  Last night she responeded in faith and walked from the living room to the kitchen and back, a trip which took her over 10 minutes while we continued in prayer for her.

We are currently awaiting our transportation and a 4-5 hour journey over what is left from a hard freezing winter road to our next assignment.

God bless and thanks for your prayers.

Dr D and Marilyn

No comments: