Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A NEW WEEK AND CONTINUED MINISTRY

Tuesday, May 24th:

I was already to pack and head to Chernivtsi this morning, but I received news yesterday they were not coming for me until after 6:00 PM today. What happened? Glad you asked!

The pastor of Dawn of Life requested for me to attend their top leadership session and again share more of the teaching I have been preparing for this trip. Did! Done! I have a full stomach! And my spirit is jumping in side of me because of the timing of the Lord. Everything God laid on my heart to teach to leadership at all locations of this visit have had a dynamic impact on the leadership of the Church here in Khmelnitsky. In fact, they are asking for more. So we have talked about the possibility of using Skype and doing some from my USA home. They would project me from Skype, point a camera toward the audience (of any size) and Rostic, the Assistant Pastor would interpret for me.

WOW! Praise God for this technological society!

Now lets go back to Monday, May 23rd:

It was a rest day! I needed it! But it was spent about 50 kilometers from Khmelnitsky in a village where a family in the Church has purchased a “cabin” (US size cabin) – a home here. Their goal is to make a Prophet’s Quarters.” And I had the privilege of being the “first” guest to go there. It is far from finished and in our standards – well, it can better depicted by calling it a “Hunting Cabin” – because it is that rustic.

But we had a great time fellowshiping with Eugene and his wife Veta, Pastor Valentyna and her husband, Franz; and Rostic and Sveta Kudin along with the two sons of Pastor and the son of the Kudins. Boy, was the chicken great. I almost overate. How many thighs did I eat? That is for me to know and you to guess.

I returned to my apartment here about 5:30 and worked to prepare for today. And of course to get all my personal things packed for departure on Tuesday.

I did and I am ready to move my home for a week.

God bless and thank you for your prayers.

Dr D

No comments: