Monday, May 16, 2011

W0RDS 0F APPRECIATION SAY IT BEST!

THE MEANING OF THE CRIMEA RETREAT FOR PASTORS IS SAID BEST IN THESE WORDS:

Dear Pastor David-
I want to convey my warmest thanks for your service to pastors here in Ukraine. At the conference in Crimea, God strongly stirred within me through your sermons and prophetical service.

I have arrived home very inspired and have received a word from the Lord.

I wish to invite you to preach and serve in our church in Yenakievo, in the Donetsk region. You've already been in my native city some years back where you served at a conference.
We would be most happy to have you come in the knowledge that your service will bring many blessings.

With love in Christ-
Alexandr Gorbachyov
Senior Pastor
Good News Church, Yenakievo, Ukraine

Dair Devid and Marlin.

Thank you for fine conference in "Equator" on Tarhankut. There was many dialogue and revelation from God. You - a gift from God for us. I to want to tell Merlin: "you very beautiful woman and an example for all of us." I hope our acquaintance to become friendship. We to pray for you. I will trust that our meeting still.

Zina, Sasha. Yenakievo.Ukraina.


MONDAY, MAY 16:

Today was spent in getting everything ready for the next two weeks and spending four hours in ministry and assistance with two pastors. It is through these occasions – the one-on-one – when you hear and see the impact of the relationships here in Ukraine.

Now to get to bed and rise early to take the five hour train ride – it is called the “fast train” – to Khmelnitsky and my next Church and Leadership Conference.

Thanks for your prayers,

Dr D

No comments: